- Visit the vineyard, the winery and walk in our vineyards
- Lesson on wine, from winemaking tecniques, to how to keep a vineyard.
- Winetasting of tuscan products and wines
- Dinner: in the vineyard with tuscan products
- Available on request, vegetarian, vegan and gluten free menu.
The winery experience consists of a vertical Wine Tasting of 15 Tuscan products, that will be paired with your lunch served in he winery or vineyards according to availability.
The 4-course lunch will accompany the tasting and the wine school:
- Appetizer with typical Tuscan salami and cheeses with local bruschette.
- Tuscan Ribollita with vegetables or Truffle Lasagna.
- Roasted meat with side dishes.
- Dessert wine with Cantuccini Biscuits or Vanilla Ice Cream with Balsamic.
The courses have been chosen to offer a good combination of wine and food to convey the kind of experience necessary to teach customers how to choose and set the wine when they return home. A perfect memory of your trip to Italy.
List of products you’ll taste during the event:
- Brunello di Montalcino D.O.C.G.
- Cabernet Bartolomeo Riserva I.G.T.
- Merlot Baldassarre Riserva I.G.T.
- Syrah Cavaliere Riserva I.G.T.
- Vernaccia of San Gimignano D.O.C.G.
- Chianti D.O.C.G.
- Chianti Classico D.O.C.G.
- Chianti Classico Riserva D.O.C.G.
- Vino Nobile of Montepulciano D.O.C.G.
- Red of Montepulciano D.O.C.
- VinBeato - Dessert Wine
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil Cold Pressing
- White Truffle flavored Olive Oil
- Pepper Hot Olive Oil
- Balsamic Old Vinegar selected
Accommodate: From May to October, Appointment is necessary, and weather releated
Time: 5.00pm - 6.00pm
Duration: 120 minutes