Dinner & Wine Tasting in Chigi Tower in San Gimignano
Visit of the tower
In perfect medieval style of 1200, the Chigi Tower is a monument preserved from the rest of the Roman Empire, full of legends and history. What better place than an authentic medieval tower in Tuscany to enjoy a private dinner?
Prepare yourself for an exclusive journey to San Gimignano: we will start your visit in the historical part of the city, that has earned the name of “Medieval Manhattan” thanks to its towers. As a treasure chest of history, San Gimignano has many jewels that are a must see: the Cathedral, Piazza della Cisterna, the medieval streets and exclusive towers.
Chigi Tower is also a perfect Tuscan venue for unique celebrations, using an expert off-site caterer to create stunning menus. Guests will be enchanted by the ancient rooms and the breathtaking top of the tower. With a spectacular view of the city and the countryside this venue is the ideal choice for romantic dinners
Dinner and Wine tasting
During the tasting it is possible to taste Tenuta Torciano wine reserves and selections, including the renowned Brunello di Montalcino, Chianti, Chianti Classico. Among the white wines you cannot miss Vernaccia di San Gimignano and Prosecco.
The wines will be tasted during the most important moment of the evening: dinner. Along with the wines, it is possible to indulge in refined dishes with exquisite and unforgettable flavors. The menu includes traditional dishes prepared by our Italian chef, who uses what is available in the agricultural territory around us, to obtain unmistakable rich and varied flavors.
Despite the years of the tower, a historical building built in the 13th century during the age of gold and the prestige of the city. The tower is now a cultural heritage protected by UNESCO. The Chigi Tower dates back to 1200, in the medieval Italian period, remained intact in all these years, carefully restored maintaining its original splendor, to recreate one of the most beautiful medieval luxury experiences up to the present day.
The Tuscan landscape
From the panoramic terrace on the rooftop you can admire the beautiful views and taste fine wines with the people who accompany you.
The visit to the tower is an unique and unrepeatable experience.
SOME PRODUCTS YOU WILL TASTE:
- Brunello di Montalcino D.O.C.G.
- Rosso di Montalcino D.O.C.
- Cabernet Bartolomeo Riserva I.G.T.
- Merlot Baldassarre Riserva I.G.T.
- Syrah Cavaliere Riserva I.G.T.
- Vernaccia of San Gimignano D.O.C.G.
- Chianti D.O.C.G.
- Chianti Classico D.O.C.G.
- Chianti Classico Riserva D.O.C.G.
- Red of Montepulciano D.O.C.
- Dessert Wine
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- White Truffle Olive Oil
- Pepper Hot Olive Oil
- Balsamic Old Vinegar
THE GIFT VOUCHER INCLUDES:
• Meeting in San Gimignano in Piazza del Duomo square. Walking tour of the splendid dome square and cistern square, visit of the old town.
• Welcome by the owner and visit of the tower. Listen to the history of the Chigi Tower and the Useppi Palace. You will have a professional photographer, to resume the best moments of your trip in Tuscany.
• Aperitif on the beautiful rooftop terrace with a prosecco toast all together.
• Romantic Dinner with 5 courses Tuscan meal cooked by your private chef. During the dinner you enjoy 15 Tuscan wines and oils, including special reserves and old vintages.
Time: from 6.00 pm
Duration: 180 minutes
Car parking: free
Availibility: All year.
For booking: In case of intolerances or allergies, notify the staff at the time of booking and before the tasting and lunch.
Reservations have to be made at least with one day of notice.