Day 1: Arrival Day
Your journey starts with a private transfer from Fiumicino airport to your first destination, Castelfalfi Resort, an amazing 5-star hotel in Tuscany. We have reserved for you a lovely room in this unique resort, ideal for golfers
Day 2 and 3: Golf
For the first 2 days of your trip, you’ll play 18 holes in the beautiful Golf course of Castelfalfi Resort. The courses of Castelfalfi Golf Club, built according to the principles of sustainability, are among the most striking when it comes to scenery and the most taxing from a sporting point of view.
Evening at leisure.
Day 4: San Gimignano
In the morning your private driver will pick you up from Castelfalfi Resort and will take you to Tenuta Torciano Winery where you will experience a truffle hunting with dogs and an expert guide that will explain you all the secrets about this treasure and then, together with our chef you will learn also how to use it in kitchen to create authentic culinary masterpiece!
At the end of the experience, you will have lunch paired with a selection of top-quality wines, olive oils and balsamic vinegar. At the end of the tour, your driver will take you to your Hotel in San Gimignano where you will spend the next two nights. In the evening you will return to Tenuta Torciano Winery to enjoy a typical Tuscan dinner with wine tasting.
Day 5: Florence
In the morning your private driver will pick you up from your hotel and take you to the renaissance city of Florence where you will meet your private English-speaking guide to discover this stunning city.
Day 6: Return
In the morning check out from the hotel and private transfer to Rome Fiumicino to take your flight back to your home.
What is included in the Package:
- Private transfer from Rome Fiumicino airport to Hotel Castelfalfi
- Three nights at Hotel Castelfalfi, double room, breakfast included
- Green fee 18 holes for two days at Golf Course Castelfalfi
- Private Driver from Hotel Castelfalfi to Hotel in San Gimignano
- Two nights in a Hotel in San Gimignano, double room, breakfast included
- Truffle hunting, cooking class and lunch with wine tasting school at Tenuta Torciano winery
- Visit of San Gimignano: free time at lisure
- Full day tour with private driver to Florence, where you will meet your private guide for a full day tour.
- Tuscan dinner with wine tasting school at Tenuta Torciano Winery
- Private transfer from Hotel in San Gimignano to Rome Fiumicino Airport
- Helicopter Tour: to enjoy the best views of the Tuscany region, with its vineyards and colorful medieval towns from a different point of view
- Aperitif in our private medieval Tower in San Gimignano, Torre Chigi: In perfect medieval style of 1200, the Chigi Tower is a monument preserved from the rest of the Roman Empire, full of legends and history. From the panoramic terrace you can admire the beautiful views and taste our fine wines.
- Private transportation: and tours with private driver to explore other cities of Tuscany
Package price starting from € 4450.00 per person in double room. ( tip, taxes included )
Price may change according to season and availability; the final price of each request must be reconfirmed at time of booking.
Booking notes: In case of intolerance or allergies, alert the staff during the booking and before the tasting.
Menu variations: Available on request, gluten free, vegan or vegetarian Menu
Cancellation Policy: All packages are subject to availability. Cancellation 7 days before the start date.
In the event of adverse weather conditions, low or high temperatures, Tenuta Torciano reserves the right to change the location based on availability. Should the client choose not to accept the variation, we do not hold ourselves responsible.
This package is organized in collaboration with P.IVA. 01460730524