Overnight Stay with Breakfast, Truffle Hunting and Winery Lunch
Romantic stay in San Gimignano with breakfast
Autumn is the perfect time for a relaxing holiday in the Tuscan countryside! Villages, castles and of course ... rows of vineyards in Chianti! Enjoy days of well-being, savor the flavors and aromas of Tuscan cuisine and immerse yourself in the romantic atmosphere of an 11th century manor.
This gift voucher includes 1 night stay with breakfast in our hotel, the experience of truffle hunting accompanied by a professional guide and his trained dogs, a 4-course lunch (or dinner) with wine tasting. Hotel Torciano Vecchio Asilo is a historic residence dating back to 1200, with a beautiful view of the hills and very close to the medieval town of San Gimignano, which you can reach in just 5 minutes by car.
The Tenuta Torciano winery is 1 km from the hotel and can also be reached on foot. Once you arrive at the Estate, you will be welcomed by our staff for a walking tour of the historic winery and vineyards.
Truffle Hunting Experience
Add to your wish list this experience and sign up for a day of excitement, participating in a truffle hunt adventure alongside beautiful hunting dogs. Accompanied by a professional guide with his trained dogs, you can share a wonderful experience in searching for truffle throughout the oak forests that border Tenuta Torciano.
In this private truffle land within Tenuta Torciano, you will discover precious white and black truffle. You will be taught how to identify the various species of trees and the ideal habitat for truffle growth.
Make sure to dress in an appropriate way for a hike in the woods, with shoes and trousers suitable for walking.
Lunch (or dinner) in Winery with Wine and Oil Tasting
After the truffle hunt, you can enjoy a delicious lunch (or dinner) with traditional dishes and dishes enriched with truffles, all paired with our Tuscan wines. This experience is a must for Tuscan wine lovers interested in learning more about the territory and the history of this magnificent region.
You can enjoy a unique experience in the atmosphere of one of our rooms with barrels and all courses will be accompanied by the tasting of our wines, from Vernaccia di San Gimignano to Chianti, from Chianti Classico to Brunello di Montalcino. Our expert wine connoisseur will guide you with sympathy and attention: you will learn the wine production process, the etiquette of the glass and the technical notions on organoleptic, olfactory and sensorial characteristics. At the end of this journey you will be able to choose the right wine for every occasion!
LUNCH (OR DINNER) INCLUDES:
- Appetizers: Tuscan cold cuts and cheeses, mixed bruschetta, truffle bruschetta.
- First course: truffle lasagna with meat ragu
- Second course: roast meat with truffle and vegetable side dish
Dessert: cantuccini biscuits with dessert wine
Available on request: vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free menu.
SOME PRODUCTS FOR TASTING:
- Brunello di Montalcino DOCG
- Chianti DOCG
- Chianti Classico DOCG
- Morellino di Scansano DOCG
- Vino Nobile di Montepulciano DOCG
- Super Tuscan “Baldassarre” cabernet, merlot, sangiovese
- Super Tuscan “Cavaliere” sangiovese & merlot
- Super Tuscan “Bartolomeo” sangiovese & cabernet
- Vernaccia di San Gimignano DOCG
- Bolgheri DOC
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Truffle olive oil
- Pepper olive oil
- Balsamic Vinegar Gold Reserve
THE GIFT VOUCHER INCLUDES:
•Overnight stay for 1 person 1 night with breakfast at Hotel Torciano Vecchio Asilo
• Lesson on the world of truffles and research and recognition techniques
• 1 hour truffle hunting with professional guide and trained dogs inside the Tenuta Torciano forest-truffle ground
• 4-course Tuscan lunch or dinner with truffle dishes at the Tenuta Torciano winery
• Tasting of Tuscan wines and oils
• Complimentary bottle when you leave the hotel
• Personalized gift voucher to send to whoever you want
• Validity 1 year from the purchase
Time: everyday from 10 am
Duaration: 120 minutes
Car parking: Free all day
Booking: In case of intolerances or allergies, notify the staff at the time of booking and before the tasting and lunch.