- Visit Tenuta Torciano, the winery and the vineyards
- Visit of our Culinary Biological Garden with a farmer that will explain you everything there is to know about the vegetables, the soil and the history
- Walking in the garden, learn how to pick and recognize a good vegetable
- Pick some fresh vegetables
- Return to the Restaurant where our cook will clean the fresh vegetables picked, and you will discover how to best eat it
- Lunch with fresh vegetables paired with a Lesson on wine, from winemaking tecniques, to how to keep a vineyard.
- Winetasting of tuscan products and wines
The winery experience consists of a vertical Wine Tasting of 15 Tuscan products, that will be paired with your lunch served according to availability.
The 4-course lunch will be based on the fresh vegetables available and will be accompanied by the tasting of wines and olive oils from the winery:
- Appetizer with typical Tuscan salami, cheeses with local bruschette and fresh cut vegetables at "Pinzimonio"
- Lasagna with truffle or Vegetable Soup "Ribollita Toscana"
- Roasted meat with side dishes based of the fresh vegetables.
- Dessert wine with Cantuccini Biscuits or Vanilla Ice Cream with Balsamic.
The courses have been chosen to offer a good combination of wine and food to convey the kind of experience necessary to teach customers how to choose and set the wine when they return home. A perfect memory of your trip to Italy.
List of products you’ll taste during the event:
- Brunello di Montalcino DOCG
- Chianti DOCG
- Chianti Classico DOCG
- Morellino di Scansano DOCG
- Vino Nobile di Montepulciano DOCG
- Super Tuscan “Baldassarre” cabernet, merlot, sangiovese
- Super Tuscan “Cavaliere” sangiovese & merlot
- Super Tuscan “Bartolomeo” sangiovese & cabernet
- Vernaccia di San Gimignano DOCG
- Bolgheri DOC
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Truffle olive oil
- Pepper olive oil
- Balsamic Vinegar Gold Reserve
Accommodate: All year, Appointment is necessary, and weather releated
Duration: 150 minutes
PACKAGE PRICE LUNCH: € 65.00 per person