- Two nights at Hotel Castelfalfi, classic double room, breakfast included, city tax included.
- Green fee – 18 holes – two days at Golf Course Castelfalfi
- Helicopter tour above Teatro del Silenzio, Volterra, San Gimignano, Monteriggioni and Siena.
- Tuscan lunch in the vineyard (or in the wine cellar or in exclusive private room) with wine tasting school at Tenuta Torciano winery.
- Three nights at Borgo La Bagnaia & Spa Resort Siena, CURIO - a Collections by Hilton, classic double room, breakfast included.
- Green fee – 18 holes for two days at Royal Golf La Bagnaia
- One entrance to Buddha Spa
The winery experience consists of a vertical Wine Tasting of Tuscan products, that will be paired with your lunch served in he winery or vineyards according to availability.
The 4-course lunch will accompany the tasting and the wine school:
- Appetizer with typical Tuscan salami and cheeses with local bruschette.
- Tuscan Ribollita with vegetables or Truffle Lasagna.
- Roasted meat with side dishes.
- Dessert wine with Cantuccini Biscuits or Vanilla Ice Cream with Balsamic.
The courses have been chosen to offer a good combination of wine and food to convey the kind of experience necessary to teach customers how to choose and set the wine when they return home. A perfect memory of your trip to Italy.
All packages subject to availability. Cancellation 15 days before the event . Each booking is subject to availability and requires an advance payment. The package is available only on request and depends on the accomodation, golf course and helicopter availability, which will be verified and eventually confirmed. Tarif may change according to season and availability. Please call for details.
List of products you’ll taste during the event:
- Brunello di Montalcino DOCG
- Chianti DOCG
- Chianti Classico DOCG
- Morellino di Scansano DOCG
- Super Tuscan “Baldassarre” cabernet, merlot, sangiovese
- Super Tuscan “Cavaliere” sangiovese & merlot
- Super Tuscan “Bartolomeo” sangiovese & cabernet
- Vernaccia di San Gimignano DOCG
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Truffle olive oil
- Spicy Pepper Olive Oil
- Balsamic Vinegar Gold Reserve
Accommodate: All year, booking is necessary
In the event of adverse weather conditions, low or high temperatures, Tenuta Torciano reserves the right to change the location based on availability. Should the client choose not to accept the variation, we do not hold ourselves responsible.
Price per person starts from € 3.272,00 € ( tip, taxes included )
Price may change according to season and availability, the final price of each request must be reconfirmed at time of booking. To complete the reservation I need to receive from you a reservation reply.
Tarif doesn’t include
- Car rental and equipment
- Not reported meals
- Trasport (except helicopter)
- Everything is not reported