THE TOUR INCLUDE
- Qualified photographer
- Walking tour at leisure visiting the main highlight of San Gimignano as Piazza Duomo in San Gimignano
- Visit of the Chigi Tower with Aperitif on the Terrace
- Photoshoot service to capture the best moments.
- Tasting in the Tower of wines and oils.
DESCRIPTION OF THE VISIT
- 5.00pm Walking tour at lesiure in the splendid Piazza Duomo in San Gimignano and visit of the Chigi Tower with a professional photographer, to resume the best moments of your trip in Tuscany.
- 6.30pm Private visit to the Chigi Tower and aperitif on the Torre's beautiful terrace.
- * Listen to the history of the Chigi Tower and the Useppi Palace.
- 7.00pm Complete tasting of the wines of the Tenuta Torciano winery with hors d'oeuvres.
List of products that will be tasted during the event:
- Brunello di Montalcino DOCG
- Chianti DOCG
- Chianti Classico DOCG
- Morellino di Scansano DOCG
- Vino Nobile di Montepulciano DOCG
- Super Tuscan “Baldassarre” cabernet, merlot, sangiovese
- Super Tuscan “Cavaliere” sangiovese & merlot
- Super Tuscan “Bartolomeo” sangiovese & cabernet
- Vernaccia di San Gimignano DOCG
- Bolgheri DOC
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Truffle olive oil
- Pepper olive oil
- Balsamic Vinegar Gold Reserve
After the session, you will receive between 20 and 30 images selected by email; a perfect memory of your trip to Italy.
This activity is also suitable for children and we can receive groups of up to 8 people
The photographs will be sent as digital files that will be sent to the customer's address to remember the wonderful moments spent in our Chigi Tower as a UNESCO World Heritage Site
Availability: All Year, by booking only.
Duration: around 2 hours
Price: € 130,00 per person, from 6 to 8 people
Price: € 680,00 up to 5 pax
Tarif doesn’t include:
- Car rental and equipment
- Not reported meals
- Trasport (except helicopter)
- Everything is not reported
All packages are subject to availability. Cancellation 15 days before the event. Each reservation is subject to availability and requires a credit card as a guarantee. Payment will be made at the time of the event. The rules regarding guarantees and deposit vary depending on the season and the package or offer, we recommend to call for further details.