The package includes a tour of the vineyard and a lesson on grapes:
- An hour of 4x4 jeep tour through vineyards and olive groves
- Lesson on wine, explanation of the area where the grapes are grown, how to preserve the vineyards and winemaking procedures.
- Tuscan lunch in the cellar with tasting, together with a wine school and wine-food pairings.
- Appetizers: Tuscan pecorino cheese, salami, bruschetta with olive oil
- First Course: Truffle lasagna or Tuscan ribollita
- Second Course: Roast meat with potatoes
- Dessert: Cantuccini and dessert wine
- Vegetarian, vegan and gluten free menus available on request
The courses were chosen to offer a good combination of wine and food to convey the kind of experience needed to teach customers how to choose and set wine when they return home. After the session, you will feel rejuvenated and wonderful in your body; a perfect memory of your trip to Italy.
All packages are subject to availability. Each reservation is subject to availability and requires prepayment. The package can be sold only on request, as the availability of rooms, golf courses and helicopter must be checked and confirmed, in addition to the rate, which varies according to seasonality and availability. We recommend that you call for more details.
In case of intolerances or allergies, notify the staff at the time of booking and before the event.
Package Price: € 150 per person
Tour and Wine Tasting including the reserve vintages of our cellar:
- Brunello di Montalcino DOCG
- Chianti DOCG
- Chianti Classico DOCG
- Morellino di Scansano DOCG
- Vino Nobile di Montepulciano DOCG
- Super Tuscan “Baldassarre” cabernet, merlot, sangiovese
- Super Tuscan “Cavaliere” sangiovese & merlot
- Super Tuscan “Bartolomeo” sangiovese & cabernet
- Vernaccia di San Gimignano DOCG
- Bolgheri DOC
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Truffle olive oil
- Pepper olive oil
- Balsamic Vinegar Gold Reserve
Time: Everyday from 10,00 am
Number of people: Max 4 per jeep
Parking: Free all day
Duration: 250 minutes
Availability: All year round, reservations are required