- Lesson on wine, from winemaking tecniques, to how to keep a vineyard.
- Winetasting of tuscan products and wines
- Lunch in the vineyard with tuscan products
- Available on request, vegetarian, vegan and gluten free menu.
The experience consists of a vertical Wine Tasting of 15 Tuscan products, that will be paired with your lunch served in the winery or vineyards according to availability.
The 4-course lunch will accompany the tasting and the wine school:
- Appetizer with typical Tuscan salami and cheeses with local bruschette.
- Tuscan Ribollita with vegetables or Truffle Lasagna.
- Roasted meat with side dishes.
- Dessert wine with Cantuccini Biscuits or Vanilla Ice Cream with Balsamic.
The courses have been chosen to offer a good combination of wine and food to convey the kind of experience necessary to teach customers how to choose and set the wine when they return home. A perfect memory of your trip to Italy.
List of products you’ll taste during the event:
- Brunello di Montalcino DOCG
- Chianti DOCG
- Chianti Classico DOCG
- Morellino di Scansano DOCG
- Super Tuscan “Baldassarre” cabernet, merlot, sangiovese
- Super Tuscan “Cavaliere” sangiovese & merlot
- Super Tuscan “Bartolomeo” sangiovese & cabernet
- Vernaccia di San Gimignano DOCG
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Truffle olive oil
- Spicy Pepper Olive Oil
- Balsamic Vinegar Gold Reserve
Accommodate: From May to October, Appointment is necessary, and weather releated
Start of visit: 12:00pm - 2:00pm - 4:00pm
Duration: 120 minutes
Price (tip, taxes included):
Price per Adult: € 105,00
Price per Teen (4-17): € 75,00
Find out How to Reach us
Book Now Check Availability
Note: This tasting does not include a guided tour of the winery and caves. If you are interested in the tour, visit the dedicated service "Tour in the Vineyard and Winery".
In the event of adverse weather conditions, low or high temperatures, Tenuta Torciano reserves the right to change the location based on availability. Please note that the reservation is not amendable. Should the client choose not to accept the variation, we do not hold ourselves responsible.