Experience the zen at Tenuta Torciano Vineyards as we partner with Club Fitness for Yoga Classes into the Vineyards.
The teacher will provide a Lighthearted Torciano Style Yoga Classes to all levels in our estate vineyards. The Yoga in the vineyards classes will honor the beauty of the natural surroundings while encouraging students to explore movement and feel wonderful in their bodies.
We say we loves teaching outdoors because nature enhances the yoga experience of being aware of the moment. The posture part of the yoga is like a moving meditation. Syncing the breath and movement together.
During the spring, summer and autumn, when yoga is held outside in the vineyards, the class is weather permitting. We may need to cancel the class due to weather conditions. In this case, we will follow with a visit of the wine-cellar with tuscan lunch and winetasting.
Private Yoga Class in the Vineyards are events available for group of 2 or more people.
For Euro 110,00 per person you will be able to participate in a Yoga Class in the Vineyards at 10.00, where you will learn everything there is to know about yoga till 11.30 am, where you will be welcomed into the winery or the vineyards for a Tuscan Lunch and wine tasting.
- 10.00 am - Take an hour to yoga class in the vineyards surrounding Tenuta Torciano Winery in San Gimignano.
- You will learn about yoga and the moving meditation and experience the wonderful beauty of the vineyards.
- This activity is also suitable for children and we can accommodate groups from 2 people.
- 11.30 am - Visit of the Tenuta Torciano Winery with lunch and tasting of wines and oils.
The winery experience consists of a vertical Wine Tasting of 15 Tuscan products, that will be paired with your lunch served in he winery or vineyards according to availability.
The 4-course lunch will accompany the tasting and the wine school:
- Appetizer with typical Tuscan salami and cheeses with local bruschette.
- Tuscan Ribollita with vegetables or Truffle Lasagna.
- Roasted meat with side dishes.
- Dessert wine with Cantuccini Biscuits or Vanilla Ice Cream with Balsamic.
The courses have been chosen to offer a good combination of wine and food to convey the kind of experience necessary to teach customers how to choose and set the wine when they return home. After the session, you will feel rejuvenated and wonderful in your body; a perfect memory of your trip to Italy.
List of products you’ll taste during the event:
- Brunello di Montalcino D.O.C.G.
- Cabernet Bartolomeo Riserva I.G.T.
- Merlot Baldassarre Riserva I.G.T.
- Syrah Cavaliere Riserva I.G.T.
- Vernaccia of San Gimignano D.O.C.G.
- Chianti D.O.C.G.
- Chianti Classico D.O.C.G.
- Chianti Classico Riserva D.O.C.G.
- Vino Nobile of Montepulciano D.O.C.G.
- Red of Montepulciano D.O.C.
- VinBeato - Dessert Wine
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil Cold Pressing
- White Truffle flavored Olive Oil
- Pepper Hot Olive Oil
- Balsamic Old Vinegar selected
Accommodate: From 25th March to 31st October, by booking only, minimum 2 people
Duration of package: 2 hours and half
Time: 10.00 am
Price: € 110,00 per person