The package includes a tour of the vineyard and a lesson on grapes:
- An hour of 4x4 jeep tour through vineyards and olive groves
- Aperitif with picnic with our wines and "friselle" with cherry tomatoes and extra virgin olive oil.
- Lesson on wine, explanation of the area where the grapes are grown, how to preserve the vineyards and winemaking procedures.
- Tuscan lunch in the cellar with tasting, together with a wine school and wine-food pairings.
- Appetizers: Tuscan cheeses and salami, bruschetta and snacks
- First Course: Truffle lasagna or Tuscan ribollita
- Second Course: Roast meat with potatoes
- Dessert: Cantuccini and dessert wine
- Vegetarian, vegan and gluten free menus available on request
The courses were chosen to offer a good combination of wine and food to convey the kind of experience needed to teach customers how to choose and set wine when they return home. After the session, you will feel rejuvenated and wonderful in your body; a perfect memory of your trip to Italy.
All packages are subject to availability. Each reservation is subject to availability and requires prepayment. The package can be sold only on request, as the availability of rooms, golf courses and helicopter must be checked and confirmed, in addition to the rate, which varies according to seasonality and availability. We recommend that you call for more details.
In case of intolerances or allergies, notify the staff at the time of booking and before the event.
Package Price: € 250 per person
Tour and Wine Tasting including the reserve vintages of our cellar:
- Rosè wine IGT Toscana
- Vernaccia di San Gimignano DOCG
- Chianti DOCG
- Chianti Classico DOCG
- Morellino di Scansano DOCG
- Brunello di Montalcino DOCG
- Super Tuscan “Baldassarre” IGT Toscana
- Super Tuscan “Cavaliere” IGT Toscana
- Super Tuscan “Bartolomeo” IGT Toscana
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Truffle flavored Olive Oil
- Pepper flavored Olive Oil
- Balsamic Vinegar Selected
Time: Everyday from 10,00 am
Number of people: Max 18 people
Parking: Free all day
Duration: 250 minutes
Availability: All year round, reservations are required